FBS was established in 2010. Today, FBS is regulated in Australia (TF Global Markets Pty), the UK (TF Global Markets Limited), and Bermuda (Think Capital Limited).
Known for its efforts in the cryptocurrency space (see “Other Notes”), FBS offers forex and CFDs traders access to 38 forex pairs and nearly 200 CFDs, which includes nine cryptocurrency CFDs.
While the broker offers services and features designed for both beginner and professional traders, the company promote themselves as the ‘go-to’ choice for high volume traders, scalpers and trading algos due to their New York Equinix NY4 data centre – processing over 500,000 trades per day.
|Broker type||STP | ECN|
|Leverage||up to 1:3000 (1:30 for EU clients)|
|Deposit||from 1 USD|
|Platforms||Web MetaTrader 4 MetaTrader 5|
|Instruments||Currencies Crypto Indices Metals Energies
Fees & Commissions
Commissions and costs will vary counting on the sort of FBS account you select. supported our research, FBS is costlier than the industry average.
- FBS offers three account types and a separate account type for its Trade Interceptor platform offering.
- Standard account: $250 minimum deposit, commission-free, with wider spreads (in lieu of per trade commission) and may be used on MT4.
- PRO account: Lower spreads compared to the quality account and three units per side commission (six units per RT) or the equivalent of $6 RT per standard lot (100K units); minimum account balance of $2,000 required. the professional account is often used only with the MT4 platform.
- VIP account: as the professional account, the commission rate is negotiable on a client-by-client basis, making it an option for active traders, although it’s not available for Trade Interceptor accounts (MT4 only).
- Bankruptcy insurance for eligible clients who deposit over $50,000 within the UK.
- FBS advertises its lowest spreads, but because it didn’t provide a mean or typical spread value, we couldn’t make a good comparison with other brokers.
- We would wish to see FBS publish its own average spread data, ideally monthly, to assist provide a clearer picture on how its forex spreads average out over the whole month, as its FX pricing otherwise appears competitive.
- FBS does, however, publish average spreads for specific instruments, like CFD indices. for instance, we observed a 1.3 pip average spread on the DAX in MT4, whereas, spreads on Trade Interceptor are fixed at 1 pip.
- FBS provides market execution as its main attraction as a workplace broker. due to this, positive/negative slippage can occur, as trades aren’t re-quoted. In the UK, FBS features a dealer license which is restricted as a match-principal (agency-only execution), and in Australia and Bermuda, the brand follows an identical method, although it’s going to take risks as a dealer/market maker when needed (as a contingency).
The account opening process at Tinkmarkets is user-friendly and fully digital. It was also very quick, as our account was approved within a day.
How to open your account
The FBS account opening process is easy and fully digital. The online application takes roughly 5-10 minutes and our account was approved in one business day.
The five steps of FBS account opening:
Provide some contact information, like your email address.
Fill out your personal information, like your date of birth and address.
Choose the account type and the base currency.
Complete a survey about your trading experience.
Verify your identity and residency by uploading a copy of your passport or ID, and a bank statement or utility bill.
Deposit & Withdrawals options
Commissions & Spreads
Bonus & Promotions
Is FBS safe?
where is FBS located?
FBS is headquartered in Sydney, London
how to deposit FBS?
What is the max leverage in FBS?
The maximum leverage offered by FBS is 500:1 across all three account types.